- OCTOBER 15th, 2023 – ENTRY Open
- DECEMBER 30th, 2023 – ENTRY Deadline
- JANUARY 2nd-12th, 2024 Reviewing & Judging of the submitted video recordings
- JANUARY 15th and 16th, 2024 Notification of the approved contestants
- JANUARY 15th-21st, 2024 Application for Final Round & Payment of administrative fees
- JANUARY 25th, 2024 All finalists will have been confirmed.
- MARCH 1ST, 2024 ONWARDS The winning results will be announced
Prizes & Awards
- The overall winner will receive the “LONDON CLASSICAL MUSIC COMPETITION GRAND PRIZE” of 1.000 £ *
- Certificates for First, Second, Third and Fourth Prize winners.
- A selection of the winners will be invited to perform in LCMC Online Concert Series.
- Certificate of participation for Special Mention participants.
- Certificate of acknowledgment for distinguished teacher upon request.
- We offer special acknowledgement of select 1st Place winning videos posted on our website, Youtube channel, Facebook & Instagram.
- Our purpose is to provide continuous support to the winners to help them promote and develop their music study and career in international performance stages.
*Ex-Aequo are allowed. LCMC reserves the right to split the cash prize “LONDON CLASSICAL MUSIC COMPETITION GRAND PRIZE ” in the event of a tie. All decisions of the competition and its judges are binding and final.
All applicants will receive a certificate of participation after the winners’ announcement by email.
Letter of Recommendation
Candidates who have participated in LONDON CLASSICAL MUSIC COMPETITION for for three consecutive editions may request a Letter of Recommendation.